The aluminum Cirrus is a 1/2" deep "shadow box" frame frame that fits the bill when framing dimensional artwork like scrapbook pages. However, "floating" an image in a Cirrus frame, rather than using a mat to separate the glass from the art, gives extra dimension to any two-dimensional image as well. "Float tabs" are in included. Cirrus uses the same FRAMLOK™ system as the Fineline.
- black or silver anodized aluminum moulding
- 1/2" shadow box for "floating" image or dimensional work
- Neutral pH reinforced matboard back
- easy-to-use, patented "FRAMLOK" assembly system
- 1/4" foam mounting tabs withacid-free adhesive
- hangers for all sizes, easels for sizes through 8 x 10
ImageNameFrame OpeningWall or TabletopPriceShort Description