A2 Student Acrylic 120ml - Cobalt Blue
About "Chroma A2 Acrylics"
Chroma's A>2 is a truly outstanding, highly pigmented acrylic color made with modern less expensive pigments. The result is an acrylic color that has a great thick body with excellent brush-mark retention for oil color techniques and a brilliance and clarity as rich as professional acrylic colors. Colors dry to a semi-gloss finish for excellent color saturation and luminosity.
Consequently, A>2 is a color that performs like professional ranges but at a price for study. Like with most acrylic, A>2 is water soluble when wet and dries to a permanent finish. The 40 color range eliminates the confusion associated with larger ranges making color mixing much simpler. A true breakthrough for entry level artists!
- Student grade pigment
- Intense color brilliance and clarity
- Full range of colors for easy mixing!
- Perfect for rich, impasto effects
- Create luminous washes and glazes
- Dries to a low gloss finish to enhance any artwork
- Compatible with professional acrylic mediums and varnishes
- Thick, buttery consistency for easy paint application!
- High pigment loading as found in professional artists' acrylics
|Color Name||Cobalt Blue|