ArtGraf Water Soluble Graphite
The finest in European water-soluble graphite!
New from Portuguese pencil company Viarco comes this deluxe, unique water-soluble graphite! These first-rate art materials are a true treat for any artist who values quality. ArtGraf's main attraction is the totally innovative graphite block, a unique new addition to the art supply world. Behaving much like a watercolor block, ArtGraf's graphite tin is used by wetting a brush and loading it with graphite, then painting in beautiful, shimmering monochromatic tones. Also included in the set is a soft, water-soluble graphite sketching stick for adding details or shading large areas (also available in packs of 2 or boxes of 10), as well as a travel watercolor brush, all packed in a sleek black case with foam inserts. Perfect for taking on the road, the set can easily be slipped into a pocket or bag. For shading large areas and for gestural strokes, try the generous, 250g XL stick, and get rich shades of black and grey with the new tailor's-chalk-inspired water-soluble Carbon Block. Create beautiful tonal drawings with this deluxe new water-soluble graphite and carbon from one of Europe's premier pencil makers!
- Luxury water-soluble graphite and carbon
- Made in Portugal by Viarco
- Unique ArtGraf tin holds a block of graphite, in 20g or 60g sizes
- Sketching sticks in packs of 2 or boxes of 10
- Generous, 250g XL stick ideal for large areas
- Set includes 20g pan, soft sketching stick and travel watercolor brush
- Use like a watercolor, but with a graphite feel!
- Perfect for travel and plein air art