Golden Artist Colors introduces QoR™, a new line of watercolors that offers artists color strength, range and versatility unmatched in the history of watercolors. QoR's exclusive binder gives color greater intensity and clarity, while retaining the best qualities of traditional watercolors.
"At Golden Artist Colors we've had the privilege and delight of collaborating with artists to make the highest quality professional Acrylic and Oil colors," said CEO, Mark Golden. "Today that same collaborative process has produced a new, thoroughly modern Watercolor called QoR. Some of the country's most respected watercolor artists were given the opportunity to get a sneak peek at QoR and put it through its paces. We've been delighted with the feedback they've given us and look forward to hearing from more artists once QoR is available in stores this May."
The unique formulation of QoR Watercolors accentuates the luminosity and brilliance of pigments even after drying. QoR provides the subtlety, transparency and flow of a great watercolor, with colors that have as much vibrancy and fire as the best acrylic or oil paint.
QoR (pronounced 'core'), has been formulated to embody the essence of watercolors and also comes from a technical acronym meaning Quality of Results. Unique QoR qualities:
- Incredibly smooth transitions
- Flows well, maintaining liveliness on paper
- Excellent resolubility in water
- Excellent glazing qualities
- Vivid depth of color in one stroke
- Greater resistance to embrittlement
- More density of color than traditional watercolors
- New watercolor Grounds & Mediums
- Easy clean-up
- Exclusive Aquazol® binder used in conservation
Items 1-30 of 87